Waitrose have your say is a type of customer satisfaction survey conducted by the Waitrose Survey Reward Programme. It gives you the opportunity of winning £500 of Waitrosehaveyoursay or John Lewis Vouchers and you can enjoy free shopping by utilizing this gift card. To win this voucher, you just must give your honest opinion about your shopping experience in the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey which is being conducted at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
It is an online questionnaire that asks you about your experience at the Waitrose Supermarket. Your opinions and suggestions at Waitrosehaveyoursay will help Waitrose to improve the quality of the products. Also, customer services for the future. In this article, we will tell you about the rules and regulations, requirements, terms and conditions, and the steps to take part in the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Main Purpose of Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey:
The main purpose of the Waitrose Survey is to consider the suggestions and opinions of their regular customers and to make changes and improvements accordingly for the satisfaction of their customers.
Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Rules:
There are some rules which a participant must know before taking part in the survey. Given below are those rules:
- Waitrose employees, family members, and related people are not allowed to take part in the Survey.
- It is only open to the residents of the British Isles, the United States, and the District of Columbia.
- You can enter this survey only one time with one receipt every month.
- It is not necessary to make a purchase for entering the Waitrose Survey.
Terms and Conditions of Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey:
- To take part in the survey, you need to get the receipt from the Waitrose store.
- The survey must take place within 30 days of purchasing.
- You can get this offer only from that Waitrose Store which you visited last time.
- Do check if the offer is available at that location or not.
- Prizes which are offered should be accepted as it is.
- The prizes cannot be transferred to any other person.
- You cannot exchange the prize for money.
- Winners are responsible for paying taxes.
- You must enter the survey within the sweepstake time.
Methods to enter Waitrose Survey Reward:
Here are two main methods by which you can enter the survey.
1. Through Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey:
Below are the steps which you must follow for entering the survey:
Steps to Enter Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey:
- To Begin, visit the official website of Waitrose which is www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- You will see two of the option on your screen.
- First, tell us about your recent visit to a Waitrose store.
- Second, tell us about your recent Click and Collect or Delivery.
Once this is done now all you have to be is honest and give true feedback. Following are the things you need to do :
- You have to select the first option in order to take the survey.
- Enter your age from the options.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Select the Waitrose branch which can be found on your receipt. Enter the first 2 letters of the branch you visited and then select it from the list.
- Also, type the date of your visit and select the time at which you visited the Waitrose Superstore.
- Now, Click on the “Next” button.
- After that, give loyal answers to all the questions regarding your shopping experience at Waitrose Supermarket.
- Lastly, provide all your personal details like name, email address, date of birth to get your one entry into the sweepstakes.
- In conclusion, a validation code will appear which you have to save with you to redeem to win a £500 voucher on your next visit.
2. Without Survey:
If you do not want to fill the survey, then you can still get your entry into Waitrose have your say by following the steps given below:
- First, go to https://edigitalsurvey.com/survey/enter/s/ESV-vi42-397620993.
- Secondly, you must submit all the details which have been asked there.
- Finally, you will receive an entry into the Waitrose Survey Sweepstakes.
Questions Asked in the Waitrose Survey:
Here are some of the questions which are asked in the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- How was the customer service at the Waitrose Supermarket?
- How was your experience at the Waitrose Supermarket?
- Would you recommend Waitrose to your family and friends?
- Was the Store clean or not?
The reward of Waitrose Customer Opinion Survey:
In conclusion, by participating in the WaitRosehaveyoursay survey, you will get a chance of winning £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis Vouchers. You can claim this prize or redeem it at Waitrose Store or John Lewis.
Waitrosehaveyoursay Customer Satisfaction Survey Winners Selection:
Accordingly, One winner will be selected by random drawing at the end of every month from all the sweepstake entries submitted in that month. The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of the announcement.
Waitrose Contact Information:
Waitrose Official Survey Site: Waitrose Website
Head Office Address: Waitrose Ltd, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
Head Quarter Phone Number: 44 (0)1344 82 5232
Cook Well Waitrose Customer Service Number: 03452 661 410
Food Magazine Waitrose Customer Service Number: 020 7565 3117
Gift Cards Waitrose Customer Service Number: 03301 230350
Waitrose Toll-Free Number: 0800 188 884
To sum up, If you have any queries feel free to contact us via email. Best of luck with winning.
- 1 Main Purpose of Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey:
- 2 Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Rules:
- 3 Terms and Conditions of Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey:
- 4 Methods to enter Waitrose Survey Reward:
- 5 Questions Asked in the Waitrose Survey:
- 6 The reward of Waitrose Customer Opinion Survey:
- 7 Waitrosehaveyoursay Customer Satisfaction Survey Winners Selection:
- 8 Waitrose Contact Information: